The great organizations in this new economy will be those that realize that intellectual capital is the new “most important” asset, and change their management principles accordingly.
– Jay Niblick, President, Innermetrix, Inc.
- You could determine how someone values the world around them?
- You understood someone’s natural talents based on how they think and make decisions?
- You understood what motivated them to use those talents?
- You understood how someone prefers to use those talents?
Let's schedule a workshop that will address these questions. Our intellectual economy rewards those who understand the intangible assets of their people. These assets are increasing in value. Understanding the natural talents an individual possesses effects who you hire and how you lead them.
Who will benefit from this workshop? Groups of people who are evaluated based on achieving specific business objectives, such as:
- Executive teams
- Teams in Sales, Customer Service etc…
3-Step process to make this happen:
- Let’s have a conversation about your team and the challenges and opportunities you face.
- Your team will get access to an online profile that will require approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- We will meet in a workshop to share what has been learned and discuss how to use this information when hiring, and ways to develop your people in a respectful, collaborative environment.
This proven process will transform your team, and your business. Let’s get started!