STRONG START SALES ASSESSMENT (No purchase necessary)
“Self-awareness is the key to self-mastery”
Professional and personal growth occurs when you invest time to discover your natural gifts and motivations, then leverage them to achieve your sales goals and objectives.
- · Complete YOUR personality profile (approximately 20 minutes).
- · Once the profile is completed, you will receive a complementary 30-minute coaching session.
- · We will discuss your natural talents, why you are motivated to use them, and how to prefer to use them.
Your goal is PEAK PERFORMANCE. Let me help you get there faster, and stay there.
Do you feel successful, but not quite fully satisfied?
Are you determining your goals and what’s important to you?
Have you ever struggled with work and life balance?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, now may be the time to take control of your destiny by hiring a coach.
A coach is a professional who works with individual clients to help them achieve results and sustain life-changing behavior in their lives and careers.
Coaches address the whole person—with an emphasis on uncovering blind spots and producing right action that leads to more fulfillment, more balance, and more effective processes for living.
Personal coaching is the single best way to reach your personal and professional goals.
A sales plan is a road map for your sales team. It begins with setting goals and objectives for a determined period of time. Other elements include:
- target markets
- industry developments
- strategies to implement
Professional sales organizations know how to hire and retain the best salespeople. It doesn’t happen by accident. You can develop a profile by utilizing tools to understand the natural talents and motivations of top producers. This is a critical component of the interviewing process.
A hiring profile reduces turnover and maximizes sales performance and productivity.
Half day and full day workshops are available to address specific needs such as;
- A Crash Course In Goal Achievement
- We Are All in Sales Now (for all departments interacting with the customer)
- What is Your Why; the importance of differentiation in our competitive economy.